Re: My 2 cents on the whole Fedora to succeed as global wide deployed desktop are...

On 9/4/07, Colin Walters <walters redhat com> wrote:
> *shakes pom-poms*

I would have thought that this was about boot times that you'd be
shak'n your... boot-y.

-jef"what does it say about me when the part of the 3 day weekend that
I liked most was getting a solid block of time in on my in-house
python data viewer."spaleta