Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-08-30

On 30.08.2007 23:46, Brian Pepple wrote:

> === EPEL ===
>       * FESCo approved a mandate for the continuation of EPEL, and will
>         let the EPEL folks decide on governance.

"Mandate for the continuation of EPEL" -> I didn't know EPEL itself was
questioned or time limited. The EPEL Steering committee mandate was time
limited and we asked to extend it, so I assume that's what you meant?

Further: so it was extended. Thanks. But was it extended for a unlimited
time? Or just by one day, week, month, half a year, a whole year?

Sorry to be pedantic, but I just want to update
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/SteeringCommittee
properly.

CU
knurd