Re: Redesigning System Services (Re: My 2 cents on the whole Fedora to succeed as global wide deployed desktop are...)

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:33:09 -0500
Douglas McClendon <dmc fedora filteredperception org> wrote:

> I was confused as well, thinking that the motivation for feature
> freeze had something to do with preventing de-stabalizing things from
> being added past the freeze.  That is what feature freeze means in
> many organizations.  Not so in fedora.  In fedora, de-stabalizing
> things cannot be added after devel-freeze.

I guess we're not all messaging the same thing.  We'd rather far
reaching de-stabalizing feature type stuff doesn't happen after the
feature freeze as well.  Sometimes it's just hard to tell somebody "No,
wait 'till next release."

--
Jesse Keating