Re: Can't even rebuild ocaml-labgl

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:48:50 +0100
"Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones redhat com> wrote:

> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=147396
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=147398&name=root.log
>
> This is plain weird.  It seems to me that someone could create a
> package with a bogus "Provides: glibc" which was otherwise
> uninstallable and bring the whole distribution to a halt.  Is there
> not a way to say "I do _not_ want this package, whatever that package
> may claim about its provides"?

I think what might be best here is to just untag the improperly built
package, and replacing it with an older version.  Can you send mail to
'rel-eng fedoraproject org' with what build needs to "go away" and
which build should take it's place?  It's just a simple case of
buildroot maintenance.

--
Jesse Keating