Re: fedora background images and main menu icons gone

On 9/4/07, yonas Abraham <yabraham2 gmail com> wrote:
> on rahawid, my beautiful high fly balloon backgrounds are gone. my
> main menu icons are gone to.

I'm guessing this is a packaging bug. The old F7 thematic defaults
were removed. But I don't think the new defaults were placed
consistently back into the same locations in the filesystem.  This is
most likely a filable bug against fedora-logos.  The default.jpg
filelocation is missing in the latest fedora-logos package.

rpm -q --changelog fedora-logos

* Tue Aug 28 2007 Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> - 7.92.0-1
- update the anaconda artwork
- changed default backgrounds

-jef