Brian Pepple wrote:
Hi,

Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

/topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- obsoleting kmod proposal:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DavidWoodhouse/KmodProposal - dwmw2, f13
/topic FESCO-Meeting -- Misc -- Automatic pushing of updates after 14
days? - nirik
/topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Update on packages missing from
buildroot - f13
/topic Status-Update: Compat Policy
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JeremyKatz/DraftCompatPackages - jeremy

/topic Status-Update: FESCo Proposal Template - f13

/topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).
You can also propose topics in the meeting while it is in the "Free
discussion around Fedora" phase.

Several people were displeased at the removal of the Bluetooth Feature, and hadess has said he can appear at tomorrow's meeting to champion and explain why it is a dramatic improvement and we should be making lots of noise about it.