Re: kernel modules/kmods/dkms (Re: Plan for tomorrows (20070906) FESCO meeting)

On 9/6/07, Jon Nettleton <jon nettleton gmail com> wrote:
> Wherever as long as there is a way to install a kernel and not run
> dkms afterwards.
look at the /sbin/new-kernel-pkg script

Whether or not we actually decide to package dkms source payloads.
Dkms users would benefit from enhancing that script to be dkms aware
and to kick off rebuilds. We already have dkms packaged if Fedora, so
such an enhancement isn't out of line even if we do not provide the
payloads from the main fedora repository aa matter of policy.

-jef