Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-09-06

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 02:06:19 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:

> Now, at least I will very likely miss essential postings, because they
> get swapped away in all the "*-ng, x11.R8, kernel-*, ubuntu has "a
> bigger one" babbling ... THEM have decided.

*yawn*  fedora-devel-announce.  Importing postings go there.
Everything else is just follow up/discussion that you can read if you
wish or ignore if you wish.  Just do whatever you need to do so that
fedora-devel-announce mails get your attention.

--
Jesse Keating