Re: kernel modules/kmods/dkms (Re: Plan for tomorrows (20070906) FESCO meeting)

On 9/6/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:
> >From http://lwn.net/Articles/248195/ (subscriber only ATM)

I was pointed to that article earlier today as well.  I'm really keen
on see what upstream is going to do with regard to making it easier to
upstream modules.  Whatever upstream decides to do to shake up the
status-quo I'd like to find some way to have Fedora's community help.

-jef