Peter Lemenkov will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks.

Hello All!
I will be out of the office for the next two weeks (starting from
09.09). I'll be in Greece, Halkidiki if it does matter :).

Although all my minds will be about Fedora Community I can't provide
any feedback (no phone, no email and even no ssh or telnet! At least I
hope so... :) )

If anyone has very urgent message for me, feel free to contact me via
email of jabber.

BTW I remember  that there is a wiki-page for such things - can
someone point me to that page?
--
With best regards!