Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-09-06

Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 <at> freenet.de> writes:
> lists are "push" media, wiki's (and web-pages in general) normally are
> being used as "pull-media", therefore can not replace lists.

May I suggest list archives? That way you can "pull" and pick what you read and
when (no flooded mailbox), and with the GMane web interface you can "push" if
you need to (which is how this message is being sent). It's the way I keep up
to date with high-volume mailing lists.

        Kevin Kofler