Re: Aggregation upstream projects are BAD (kdesdk for example)

2007/9/8, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl>:

> As it currently stands umbrello is just plain unfindable to end users, as you
> know I'm not some noob. I even searched for in progress reviews of umbrello.

Heh :)
Have you ever tried to install, say mp3-decoding plugins into
GStreamer? There are a 4 subpackages with nothing-said-about-content
names as gstreamer-plugins-bad, gstreamer-plugins-good etc.

If I grep through "yum list" results I see nothing in this case but I
never heard that anybody wants to change this situation.

--
With best regards!