gnome-control-center not in gnome menus?

Was playing with a F8test2-ish install, looking to set up sound,
network, etc - in my personal opinion, the various things scattered
around different menu items seem confusing to me.  Firing up
gnome-control-center puts them all in one place that seems more
intuitive to me, but that's not in any menu item I can find... is there
a reason for this?

Thanks,

-Eric