Re: Koji is not building

Christopher Stone wrote:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks

I tried killing the job and starting a new one.  Didn't help.

BTW all, we discussed this on IRC. The build is hanging on a flock in rawhide, it's reproducible in mock locally though we haven't determined why yet. I'm going to take a closer look tomorrow when I have some more time but here's a strace for the interested:

http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/php-pear-PHPUnit-3.1.8-1.fc8.strace.log

   -Mike