Push Updates

Is there a system to make a build system push updates to computers in a
scheduled manner? I'd like to set up a local Koji build system for
building private packages and signal slave computers to start
downloading the packages from their fastest mirror (throughput). I'd
like to do it in a scheduled manner, though, so even though the repos
are distributed, I still don't bring any down with an avalanche.
Ideally, I would have the mirrors signal the update since it knows best
if it's being overloaded or not.
--

Richi Plana