Re: dkms - should I use it?

Neal Becker wrote:
I see dkms is now in fedora. Does this mean fedora now blesses it's use? I'd like to submit a package to use it.

DKMS has been available in Fedora for a long time. The curent kernel modules guidelines doesn't use it and there is a proposal to get rid of separate kernel modules entirely and patch the kernel package directly if needed.

What is the module you are thinking of packaging?

Rahul