Re: Announcing rpmfusion

Hans de Goede wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:
We don't have a repository ready for end users yet, but we are actively working on merging the following ones:

    * http://dribble.org.uk/
    * http://freshrpms.net/
    * http://rpm.livna.org/

Noticeably missing is ATrpms however.

ATrpms (Axel) has been involved in the merger talks from day one, unfortunately we (rpmfusion and atrpms) couldn't come to terms and have each gone our seperate ways (as good friends), but who knows what the future will bring.

Regards,

Hans

Great work Hans, this is really a big step forward to making it easier for Fedora user to get those apps that we don't ship in Fedora itself.

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Team Lead Core Services      | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111