Re: udev performance

Bill Nottingham schrieb:
Harald Hoyer (harald redhat com) said:
For all of you who are bothered by the performance of udev:

I did some profiling, where udev spents its time... so here are the numbers:

Out of 3.63s of measured activity udev spent:

What rules were installed (out of all of the Fedora universe) - is this
a base install?

Bill

This was a F7 with latest udev-115. I will rerun this test with a rules-everything F8.