Re: Announcing rpmfusion

Casey Dahlin wrote:
ATrpms was one of the only repos that I always advised against installing for usability reasons. Because of the large amount of package replacements in AT, updating with ATrpms in yum.repos.d often causes very invasive changes, and when things go wrong finding the issue becomes a pain.

I don't mean to diminish the service ATrpms provides, but it is in my opinion a fundamentally different animal from the other third party repos. More of a community-built "service pack" than a collection of applications.

Or a fork of the distribution.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com