Re: [Guidelines Change] Emacs Guidelines

TC> New guidelines describing how to package GNU Emacs and XEmacs addon
TC> packages can be found here:
TC> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Emacs

I just looked at that guideline and realized that the
template suggests making emacs-common-%{pkg} as srpm. I
thought CVS module name should be the same as srpm name and
it should be usually the same as the upstream tarball name
or what they prefer.  or does this mean we are going to make
an exception for Emacsen packages to have such CVS module
name?

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH