Re: [Guidelines Change] Emacs Guidelines

> I thought CVS module name should be the same as srpm
> name

Yes

> and it should be usually the same as the upstream
> tarball name

This is not even remotely true for a huge proportion of our packages. For one, many upstreams have junk tarbal naming.

srpm name/casing is 'what users are likely to expect' based on upstream project name and conventions used by similar packages.

--
Nicolas Mailhot