Bugzilla account.

Please could someone restore my personal bugzilla account
(dwmw2 infradead org) to its normal functionality.

For reasons which I'll explain (in graphic detail) quite soon, my other
account is temporarily inaccessible.

Until that particular silliness is concluded, however, there's no reason
why I should not be able to use my personal bugzilla account as any
normal Fedora contributor would.

Please could the Fedora Board ensure that we re-enable my account ASAP?

Thanks.

--
dwmw2