Re: Announcing rpmfusion

On 9/12/07, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
> I think this is a bad idea, we really want the user to have todo less to get a
> complete set of codecs, not more.

Am I reading this correctly... are you arguing that aggregation is
advisable at the packaging level for gstreamer plugins. Doesn't this
contradict your previously communicated view that upstream aggregation
is un-advisable as expressed for the case of kdesdk?

Welcome to my world of gray.

-jef"or is it grey?"spaleta