Announcing rpmfusion

King InuYasha ngompa13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:28:04 UTC 2007

<rant>
You know what!!?!?!?

Software Patents suck... So do algorithm patents on ubiquitous things, like
mp3.... and stupid licensing like for DVD, etc.
</rant>

Now that it is out of my system....  Then how do you propose to be able to
point to them without stabbing yourselves? It would be nice if some of the
this problem could be fixed, and CodecBuddy doesn't count.... If Fedora had
something like Ubuntu's codec searcher, then I would be happy. But we don't
have that, and that is probably the only thing that Ubuntu has that I want
in Fedora....