Re: Announcing rpmfusion

<rant>
You know what!!?!?!?

Software Patents suck... So do algorithm patents on ubiquitous things, like mp3.... and stupid licensing like for DVD, etc.
</rant>

Now that it is out of my system....  Then how do you propose to be able to point to them without stabbing yourselves? It would be nice if some of the this problem could be fixed, and CodecBuddy doesn't count.... If Fedora had something like Ubuntu's codec searcher, then I would be happy. But we don't have that, and that is probably the only thing that Ubuntu has that I want in Fedora....

On 9/12/07, Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa redhat com> wrote:

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 22:00 -0500, King InuYasha wrote:
> We might be in hot water still, but at least liability could possibly
> not be claimed if it is in the Terms of Use of this community list of
> repositories...

We're almost certainly still liable. Sorry.

~spot