Re: rawhide report: 20070912 changes

Christopher Stone <chris.stone <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Ralf Corsepius, the maintainer of the OpenSceneGraph packages in
> Fedora is being extremely difficult in helping to fix this dependency
> problem.

Oh no, not again!

I am starting to get really fed up with Ralf's continuous lack of cooperation
(also when it comes to stuff like properly following procedures). :-(

Even though I'm not personally interested in these packages, I added a comment
(actually 2 because I forgot something in the first one) to the bug report. For
the record, I completely agree with you, adding the .pc file is the right thing
to do here.

        Kevin Kofler