Re: Disable IPv6 by default.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 02:09:02PM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Let's disable IPv6 by default and let the user enable it.

Why?  Is it causing a problem for you?

IPv6 deployment is a chicken-and-egg problem.  Everything Fedora can
do to be proactive about encouraging its use should be applauded.  One
day we will eventually need it, and if we don't work out the wrinkles
now, we'll be in trouble later.  Windows Vista has it enabled by
default.  So should Fedora.