Re: Announcing Fedora 8 Test 2 (7.91)

Richi Plana wrote:

I might just burn a couple of these spins and give them to former
colleagues who've not tried developing on Linux, yet. I hope the docs
(User's and API references are complete or bookmarked on Firefox)

I don't think anything like that has been done yet but it could be easily done since bookmarks were separated out in a different package in the last release. File RFE's or bug reports for any desired changes.

Rahul