Re: rpmlint file-not-utf8

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le jeudi 13 septembre 2007 à 20:18 +0300, Ville Skyttä a écrit :

But quite honestly, I don't think it's a problem at all to leave them as is if the meta charset declaration is correct. In fact, I'm going to suppress this message (as well as the end-of-line char one) for HTML files in upstream rpmlint right now.

I you were feeling evil, you'd have rpmlint rum tidy on (x)html files so
problems are reported upstream.

These files are actually generated from XML sources using cduce[1], so they are well-formed XHTML 1.0 strict already.

Rich.

[1] cduce is like XSLT, but without the crack.