Announcing rpmfusion

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Sep 13 18:03:59 UTC 2007

Kelly Miller wrote:
> Is there a way for new packagers to get involved with RPM Fusion?  I have a
> set of packages that can't go into Fedora's main repository for various
> reasons (emulators, non-free, etc.) and would be willing to maintain the
> packages for them.

Hi,

Yes new packagers are invited to join us, please subscribe to:

And introduce yourself there, the review procedure for rpmfusion will be just
like the one for Fedora, except that we won't be using flags (we will probably
be using blocker bugs but this still needs to be discussed).

You can file review requests for any packages you have ready for review here:
https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/

I just noticed that we currently don't have a package review component, I will
ask the bugzilla admin to add one in the mean time just pick any component, we
will reassign the bug to to a more appropriate component when that becomes
available.

Regards,

Hans