Re: making config tools use system icons

> Most of the python config tools (system-config-*, anaconda) include
> their own copies of bluecurve icons. It makes sense to me that they
> should use system icons whenever possible, to match the current theme.

+1 to making it match/use the current theme, but -1 to using generic
system icons.

Pulling the individual icons out of the packages and into redhat-artwork
(or perhaps system-config-artwork?) is fine, but I still think the
distinctiveness of their icons versus the generic control panel icons is
a good thing.