Re: Please, make lftp orphaned!!!

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 9/14/07, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
With as answers:
1) Ask for help on fedora-devel-list
2) If the app is written in C ask Hans.

I think a broken code response group is a good idea.

Generalize it a bit so we can gather a group of people who have skillz
in a number of different programming subareas.. not just C.

-jef"Such a group would need a kickass acronym and t-shirts"spaleta

I've also helped out a C/C++ related stuff on a few occasions. So there is a Bug Squad reponse team :-)