Re: Please, make lftp orphaned!!!

Le vendredi 14 septembre 2007, Jeremy Katz a écrit :
> On Fri, 2007-09-14 at 19:49 +0200, Alain PORTAL wrote:
> > OK, if noboby ask for maintaining this package during the next 72h, I'll
> > take it.
>
> FWIW, 72 hours on a Friday afternoon is somewhat short as far as time is
> concerned.  I've done a side channel ping to try to get the maintainer's
> attention

I said 72H because I didn't want to try to package in the weekend ;-)
I agree to wait some days more if you're able to find someboby to take it, but
you have to know that I need a FC-6 branch, a branch that I'll request if I
take it because I'm still on this release on two boxes.

Regards,
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français