Re: no menu entry for bigboard?

yonas Abraham wrote:
hi,

where did the menu entry for bigboard related disappeared?  I
installed for rahawide system and couldn't find how to run it. There
used to be a menu entry some where on system-->preferences

I was kind of hoping to see it in f8t2 as I don't run rawhide.  Is it there?

-dmc

if I run bigboard from terminal, I get a warning that says, i didn't
started online desktop ....? man bigboard return none.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureBigboard claim it is
100% done for F8. The usage section says "See the upstream web page".
I don't know what that is.

/yonas