Re: CD burning faulty

Thanks, I will check into it. The drive is still under warranty, so the dealer
said they will see whether it can be replace dor repaired. Otherwise it would
likely be a cable or even the controller on the mobo. I guess I should have
had the cable tested first, but I had ripped out the drive and didn't want to
pack it back home again.