Errata

The Java beat for the official F8 release notes needs a lot of good
lovin', and fast.  (And no, these two requirements need not be mutually
exclusive in this case.)  Could knowledgeable souls please update this
page to include advances in Iced Tea and other goodies?  I've already
updated the Eclipse page in the DevelTools beat with the latest morsels
but would welcome additional eyeballs.  We need to get these beats out
to translators ASAP so they have plenty of time to translate before F8
GA.  Thanks all!