Re: Please, make lftp orphaned!!!

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:41:26 +0200
Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:

Okay, so we have 2 c / c++ people for routing help request too (my C
is better then my C++ though), what about other languages?
We definitely need a Python Squad.  I can't offer a whole lot to it,
but I'd love to watch the traffic and learn a thing or to along the way.

+1 that.  I can help a little with C stuff, but probably not at the
level of someone like Hans or other full-time developers, at least not
if you want it fast. :-)

Hey, I'm _not_ a fulltime developer.

Regards,

Hans