Re: Fedora 8 Test 2 Release Notes

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:52:53 -0600
Richi Plana <myfedora richip dhs org> wrote:

Which device-API does the flash plugin use (/dev/dsp-OSS, ALSA)? What
was the proposed fix to make it work with PulseAudio enabled?

What I had to do to get it working for me was install the
pulseaudio-lib.i386 package.  I'm on x86_64 and using flash via
nspluginwrapper.i386, and thus I needed the i386 pulse libs.  Now it's
working just fine.

... works now too ;)