Re: Announcing rpmfusion

Hans de Goede wrote:

We don't have a repository ready for end users yet, but we are actively working on merging the following ones:

    * http://dribble.org.uk/
    * http://freshrpms.net/
    * http://rpm.livna.org/

Cool...

Have you spoken to the guys over at RPMforge too? They have a load of high-quality packages and perhaps they would be a good partner in this as well... Even if it's just by agreeing now to step on each other. :)

Cheers!

/Thomas