Fwd: Graphical Shutdown

I sent the below message to the Fedora-art-list and it was suggested I
ask here...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Roberts <jonathan roberts uk googlemail com>
Date: 15 Sep 2007 12:25
Subject: Graphical Shutdown
To: "Discussions about the artwork included with Fedora, including
icons, themes, and wallpapers." <fedora-art-list redhat com>

Not sure if this is the relevant list, but...is there any possibility
of F8 having a graphical shutdown? Perhaps even just a non-verbose
shutdown mode? It's just my humble opinion, but I find it looks ugly
and breaks the experience a bit...

Jon