Re: Announcing rpmfusion

Umm, freshrpms.net is part of RPMForge last I checked, but, also last I checked, RPMForge was mostly RHEL packages....

On 9/15/07, Thomas M Steenholdt <tmus tmus dk> wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:

> We don't have a repository ready for end users yet, but we are actively
> working on merging the following ones:
>
>     * http://dribble.org.uk/
>     * http://freshrpms.net/
>     * http://rpm.livna.org/

Cool...

Have you spoken to the guys over at RPMforge too? They have a load of
high-quality packages and perhaps they would be a good partner in this
as well... Even if it's just by agreeing now to step on each other. :)

Cheers!

/Thomas