Re: Disable IPv6 by default.

On 15-sep-2007, at 19:32, Richi Plana wrote:

Kind of like NAT, then. Is there an IPv6 address registry? Can I acquire a publiv IPv6 address space (even if it isn't routeable right now)? I'm
assuming that IPv6 isn't being routed right now and most people just
tunnel. (I'll have to ask my ISP).

I got curious about this ipv6 thing, so I registered for an account at sixxs.net an hour ago. Just drop the username and password you get from them in /etc/ aiccu.conf, service aiccu start and that's all :-)

Ruben