F6->F7 upgrade dependency errors

Today while I'm trying to upgrade an F6 machine to F7 I get these error which kills the upgrade:

Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj.so.8rh is needed by package libgtk-java
Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj.so.8rh is needed by package libgnome-java
Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj.so.8rh is needed by package cairo-java
Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj.so.8rh is needed by package frysk
Error: Missing Dependency: libsnmp.so.10 is needed by package freeradius
Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj.so.8rh is needed by package libglade-java
Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj.so.8rh is needed by package glib-java
Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj.so.8rh is needed by package libgconf-java
Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj.so.8rh is needed by package libvte-java

How can I satisfy these dependencies during the upgrade?