Re: Announcing the Audio Creation SIG / CCRMA merger effort

Richi Plana wrote:
How about some reference links to CCRMA on the SIG wiki, particularly
the software-related ones?

The SIG is called AudioCreation, but is it going to concentrate
specifically on CCRMA for its lifecycle? I understand there are other
audio-related Linux packaging attempts like AGNULA
or any of the attempts at this page:
http://linux-sound.org/distro.html

Have you read the wiki? Quoting it: "The Audio Creation SIG is currently in a phase were we are concentrating on getting more audio related packages in to Fedora and specifically concentrating on getting CCRMA packages integrated into Fedora"

Notice the currently in a phase, so in the future we may well do other things too, including adding packages from other repositories / package software not yet packaged.

Regards,

Hans