Re: Announcing the Audio Creation SIG / CCRMA merger effort

KH KH wrote:
The SIG wiki says Fedora Contributers, as I'm hoping that some of you are also
interested in this and are willing to help out. There are a lot of CCRMA
packages and we could use your help. Hence the creation of the Audio Creation
SIG, where all interested contributers can join and help out. The Audio
Creation SIG is further described here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/AudioCreation

Nice! i'm interested in taking part of this effort.
I have already submitted jack-rack for inclusing in
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/285331

Added to the list of packages which need to be reviewed on the wiki

I can act as a reviewer also (more from the second part on this week...)

Good, welcome aboard!

Regards,

Hans

p.s.