Re: Announcing the Audio Creation SIG / CCRMA merger effort

Richi Plana wrote:
Best of luck to the SIG. I'd like to see this succeed and am offering my
help in packaging other CCRMA software. I'll assume that coordinating
the efforts will be done on the fedora-music-list.

Very gald to hear you want to help out!

Coordination of packaging efforts will mainly be done through the wiki, through the packages needing review list. If it isn't on the list and it isn't in Fedora yet, it is still looking for a packager. Coordination of other issues will be done through the list.

Regards,

Hans