Re: Latest updates missing announcements

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 05:18:49PM +0000, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> While F7 updates now work again, I can't see any announcements for the latest
> push in the fedora-package-announce archives.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Weird.. for some reason TurboMail stopped dispatching mid-push, so only
a handful of notices made it out to fedora-test-list.

I just kicked the rest out the door, upgraded TurboMail on releng1, and
enabled mail.debug in bodhi -- so hopefully we can track this down soon.

Thanks,

luke