Re: Root login in rawhide and display managers

Denis Leroy wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
since there isn't normally a reason to do that

I beg to differ here, that are many scenarios where the security issues are irrelevant. I see such systems on a daily basis here at work.

You snipped out the later part of my mail. If security concerns are irrelevant, just turn on the option to enable root login just like you are free to turn off the firewall or SELinux.

KDM root login was disabled until the last release anyway.

Rahul