Re: Root login in rawhide and display managers

Christopher Brown wrote:

Unless I'm very much mistaken, the ability to turn on/off root login is not an option during install. This differs a little from firewall and SEL therefore.

Not really. You can turn either of them, on or off post installation. You can do a root login as explained in my other mail. Again KDM root login was disabled until the last release and I am merely asking for the user experience to be consistent across display manager.

Rahul