Re: Root login in rawhide and display managers

Alan Cox wrote:
On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 02:49:19PM +0200, Denis Leroy wrote:
Creating a normal user is not mandatory in anaconda (as it should be).

It should not be. In an environment using single sign on systems, ldap, NIS
or yellow pages it makes no sense.

Yes I agree with you here, my statement above was confusing. Having to create a normal user should absolutely not be mandatory.