Re: Is xulrunner going to remove firefox in tomorrow's rawhide?

Richi Plana wrote:
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 09:03 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 07:33 +0200, Martin Stransky wrote:
Both packages (firefox and xulrunner) provides gecko-libs and currently can't be installed together.

AFAIK, the gecko-lib provides should not be a problem. The only problem
I am aware of is that both firefox and xulrunner packages
have /etc/gre.d/gre(64).conf files.

Can't firefox be cut down so that it doesn't include it's own gecko-libs
but instead uses xulrunner so that it's just like any other gecko app
(Disclaimer: I'm not really familiar with xulrunner so don't shoot me)?

That's the plan.

Rahul